Our idea of “Team“ means collaborating with you to learn about your goals and priorities and setting out to help you achieve them. We help you address important questions like:
- How much do you need to save to support your desired retirement lifestyle?
- Will you have enough in retirement to last for your lifetime?
- Will you be able to leave a legacy gift to you children, grandchildren, or favorite non-profit organization?
- How much life insurance do you need?
Developing a comprehensive plan to reach your goals usually involves three segments:
- Financial and Investment Plan – To outline reasonable spending scenarios based on your income and assets, and make sure your investments are invested productively in a manner your are comfortable with.
- Tax Plan – Integrates with the investment plan and maximize what part of your returns you get to keep and minimize what gets lost to taxes.
- Estate Plan – To maximize the impact of your gift to children, grandchildren, loved ones, and organizations important to you.
Why leave this important work up to a guess?
Our experienced professionals will collaborate with you to learn about your priorities and preferences and help design a plan tailored for you. We can also work with your CPA and estate planning attorney as necessary to make sure your plan produces the results you desire.