Our idea of “Team“ means collaborating with you to learn about your goals and priorities and setting out to help you achieve them. We help you address important questions like:
- How much do you need to save to support your desired retirement lifestyle?
- Will you have enough in retirement to last for your lifetime?
- Will you be able to leave a legacy gift to you children, grandchildren, or favorite non-profit organization?
- How much life insurance do you need?
Developing a comprehensive plan to reach your goals usually involves three segments:
- Financial and Investment Plan – To outline reasonable spending scenarios based on your income and assets, and make sure your investments are invested productively in a manner your are comfortable with.
- Tax Plan – Integrates with the investment plan and maximize what part of your returns you get to keep and minimize what gets lost to taxes.
- Estate Plan – To maximize the impact of your gift to children, grandchildren, loved ones, and organizations important to you.
Why leave this important work up to a guess?
Our experienced professionals will collaborate with you to learn about your priorities and preferences and help design a plan tailored for you. We can also work with your CPA and estate planning attorney as necessary to make sure your plan produces the results you desire.
Tom started Breiter Capital Management in 1992 with a passion to help individual investors plan for and reach their retirement and life goals. A lot has changed in the world since then, but......Click to read more...
Geoff is the Portfolio Manager at Breiter Capital Management. In this role Geoff is involved in the research, development, and selection of securities for client portfolio plans. Geoff also works with his personal clients as an advisor...Click to read more...
An upstate New York native, Christina comes to Breiter Capital with 8 years of experience in the Financial Industry. She began her career in retail banking at Bank of America as a teller on Longboat Key. She was quickly promoted to a...Click to read more...